QUESTIONS & SUPPORT
Thanks for your interest in the World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass! We’re here to help you and here's how...
- Before opening a ticket, please review the following Frequently Asked Questions below.
- If your question is not answered, please submit a Customer Support ticket at the bottom of this page.
Frequently Asked Questions
About the 2022 World Language Teacher Summit
What is the World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass?
The World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass gets you instant and permanent access to all mastermind video sessions presented in this online conference. It also includes bonuses like downloadable audio files, video transcripts, professional development certificate, teaching materials, resource list, and more.
All this is inside your secure All-Access Pass area where you can log in and access everything anytime you want 24/7 forever.
What’s the difference between the Free Pass and the All-Access Pass?
With the Free Pass, you can only watch the speaker sessions for 48 hours each, during the live summit. However, if you upgrade to the All-Access Pass, you'll get lifetime, on-demand access to the summit plus exclusive limited-time bonuses, inside our members area where you can go at your own pace.
Access to 33 Core Summit Sessions
From October 9th - 17th
24/7 Permanent access
Comment and Ask Questions on Facebook
Virtual Goodie Bag
Delivered on October 9th
Who is the World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass for?
- The World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass provides Professional Development to any world language teacher at any level.
- If you are a new teacher or has been teaching for years, the World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass is equally useful.
- All the information provided can be used by teachers of any language.
- The content inside the All-Access Pass is for teachers who want to save time and effort on experimentation and do what works in real classrooms today.
- The online format of the World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Pass gives teachers the freedom to access world-class expert masterclass sessions over and over on their schedule.
- Teachers that can't afford traveling to a live conference, workshops or seminars find the All-Access Pass very accessible and convenient.
How much time do I have to watch the sessions? Do they expire?
With the Free Pass each presentation will be locked away 48 hours after it is released.
With the All-Access Pass the sessions never expire. The All-Access Pass gives you permanent access to everything. Watch the videos, download the bonus materials or listen to the audio recordings at your own pace.
Where I can find more details about each session?
You can find the full descriptions of the sessions here.
Where I can ask questions about the presentations?
Join the World Language Teacher Lounge group on Facebook to interact with us, the presenters and ask questions.
Each video session inside the All-Access Pass includes a link to the presentation's thread on this group where you can ask or comment.
Is the conference completely online?
Yes, it’s 100% online.
How do I get my PD Certificate?
The PD Certificate is included with the purchase of the All-Access Pass.
When you complete the World Language Teacher Summit you will automatically receive a PD Certificate with a unique serial number for 18 hours in your email.
You can print and present the certificate to your administrator. No hard copies will be mailed.
For the PD Certificate to be issued, you need to mark every item "complete" including all the sessions, bonuses, and discount sections. Follow the complete step-by-step instructions located inside “SECTION 0" of the All-Access Pass member's area.
Can I access this material on my iPad, iPhone, or Mobile device?
Yes! With the All-Access Pass, you can take any of the audio sessions or written session notes, action worksheets and put them on your mobile device for easy access, anytime, anywhere. The video sessions can be streamed inside the members area.
About the purchase of the All-Access Pass and Upgrades
I purchased the All-Access Pass, how do I log in?
First-time logging in. When you purchase the All-Access Pass you will receive an email confirming your enrollment to the World Language Teacher Summit (WLTS) and you will have to confirm your email address and create a password. Check your inbox, spam, promotions or junk folders for an email called: [START HERE] Confirm your email to login to World Language Teacher Summit
- NOTE: If you purchased the Spanish Teacher Success Academy (STSA) All-Access Pass, previous World Language Teacher Summit All-Access Passes, or the Spanish Teachers Collaborative Bundle with the same email address, the step of confirming your email and creating a password is not necessary. You will be enrolled in the World Language Teacher Summit and you will be able to access everything from the same place. You can jump right now to the login page here.
Logging in again in the future. Since you purchased permanent access with your All-Access Pass you will be able to access the sessions anytime, as often as you like in the future. To log in again, visit and bookmark the login page here.
If you need to reset your password, use the Forgot Password option located below the green button.
I purchased the All-Access Pass but I have not receive the instructions to log in, what can I do?
1. Check your spam, promotions or junk folders.
2. If it’s not there, two things could have happened:
- Your email has a typo. Yep! That happens a lot. But don’t worry, send me a message with your full name and the correct email address and I will locate your record and fix it.
- If you used your school email address to sign up, there’s a chance that your school network is blocking our messages. Send a message to your IT department and ask them to whitelist www.speakinglatino.com. Be sure to have them forward any pending emails they are holding.
Can you send me a receipt?
Consider it done! A purchase receipt is automatically generated after the purchase is completed and sent to your email.
Check your inbox, spam, promotions or junk folders for an email called Speaking Latino: Invoice.
If it’s not there, send me a message to email@example.com
I purchased the Action Guide, where is it?
The WLTS Action Guide ebook includes the presentation notes and suggested action steps that you can take to start implementing what you learn in each presentation. It is an optional purchase offered at a special price with the All-Access Pass to help you to TAKE ACTION.
It was automatically sent to your email. Check your inbox, spam, promotions or junk folders for an email called [DOWNLOAD ] Your Action Guide for the World Language Teacher Summit. If it’s not there, send me a message and I will resend it again.
If you would like to purchase the Action Guide, click here.
I purchased the Virtual Teaching Transformation Bundle, where it is?
The Premium Teaching Transformation Bundle is a series of support materials created for the 2022 World Language Teacher Summit.
If you purchased it you will be able to access them inside the All-Access Pass area using your same log in credentials. You will receive an email called [NOTIFICATION] You now have access to 2022 WLTS Premium Teaching Transformation Bundle. If you don't see it, send me a message.
Payments and Returns
What are your payment options?
We accept all major credit cards and PayPal. Should you have any problems with your payment: please send me a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also accept purchase orders from schools and educational institutions. To start the Purchase Order process with us, fill out the this form. The balance must be paid in full before access is granted to the sessions.
Can my school district purchase a group pass?
Yes, if you have 6 or more people, then please contact us here for group pricing.
What’s the return and cancellation policy?
Your All-Access Pass comes with a 100% money back guarantee.
If you don’t love it, get your money back within 7 days, guaranteed.
You’ll get you access to all the value-packed, world-class expert masterclass sessions. This allows you to watch and listen on your schedule.
Learn and take massive action by applying the lessons our experts present and take full advantage of the exclusive bonuses. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund your money no questions asked (as long as you didn’t buy for just getting to download all the bonus materials).
Thanks for reading! If you still need our help, please submit a ticket below! We’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Promise!
This support system is intended to address technical issues and concerns for the World Language Teacher Summit online conference itself and it is provided by Speaking Latino. If you have any teaching, pedagogy or education-related questions about these videos, we encourage you to reach out directly to the speaker who is most relevant to your question via their established communication channels or our Facebook group here. We are unable to answer any specific educator/teaching related questions through this system. Thank you.
Get Lifetime Access To 33 World-Class Expert Masterclass Sessions Plus $712 In Exclusive Bonuses... For Only $67
Enjoy the flexibility of permanent access and your PD Certificate